Flavors like caramel, cinnamon, and apple scream Thanksgiving and Christmas. These Caramel Apple Fireball Shots encompass the tastes + smells of holidays in one tiny little drink.
With the holiday season in full swing and Thanksgiving on the horizon, menu planning has begun. Every year we set out to include at least one new recipe into the traditional mix of turkey, casseroles, and dessert overload.
One of this year’s recipe picks is a non-food item because it’s a drink. After some trial and error, we loved the flavor composition of the cinnamon and caramel apple together in this Fireball shot. It was also fun getting to test out this drink recipe at the Tampa Junior League’s Holiday Gift Market. During the preview party, guests got to sample this delicious shot while they shopped. It became an instant hit!
Caramel Apple Fireball Shots
The taste of caramel apple mixed with cinnamon whiskey brings even more holiday cheer.
- 1 1/2 oz Apple Juice
- 1/2 oz Fireball Whiskey
- drizzle Caramel Apple Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Caramel Apple Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
100% pure maple syrup aged in small batch caramel apple bourbon barrels for up to 18 months!
- Pour apple juice into shot glass.
- Top with Fireball whiskey.
- Drizzle Caramel Apple Barrel Aged Maple Syrup on top.
- For parties, it is easier to make these Fireball Shots ahead of time in a large batch then pour into glasses as desired.
- Dip the rims of the glasses in melted caramel and sprinkle with your favorite garnish. We love crushed cinnamon candies!
- It wouldn’t hurt to top these shots with a bit of whipped cream either.
Tell us in the comments below: What’s your favorite holiday drink or shot?
We love hearing and seeing how this recipe turned out for you. Share your alternations, additions, and photos with us! Send them here.