Coffee + Maple + Bacon… what could equal a better recipe? Try out this coffee maple candied bacon recipe for your next brunch or as an easy party appetizer. #baconbaconbacon
Coffee Maple Candied Bacon
Hitting all the breakfast notes, sweet & savory, coffee maple candied bacon can be enjoyed as an easy appetizer or makes the perfect addition to any brunch menu!
- 1 lb Thick Cut Bacon
- 1/4 cup Coffee Barrel Aged Maple Syrup (divide in two equal parts)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar (divide in two equal parts)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place wire rack on foil.
- Place bacon strips on wire rack.
- Brush tops of bacon with the first half of the barrel aged maple syrup.
- Sprinkle tops of bacon with the first half of brown sugar
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove bacon from oven and flip.
- Brush remaining maple on bacon then sprinkle with remaining brown sugar.
- Return bacon to oven for 15 more minutes or until it has reached your preferred level of crispiness.
- Add a dash of cayenne pepper for some heat.