Chicken kabobs are a staple on the grill. There’s something about the smoky, charred flavor mixed with pieces of pre-cut chicken that makes the flavor of kabobs just melt in your mouth. Add in a couple new kids to your seasoning recipe and you have grilled sriracha maple chicken kabobs.
Grilled Sriracha Maple Chicken Kabobs
Sweet & spicy oak charred chicken kababs.
- 6 Chicken Breasts (1″ cubes)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Aminos or Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup (evenly divided)
- 1 tbsp Whiskey Barrel Aged Sriracha
- Place all ingredients in a large zip-lock bag. (only 1 tbsp of syrup)
- Seal bag and massage until chicken is throughly coated.
- Marinate at least 4 hours in the fridge. Best is left overnight to marinate.
- When ready to cook, turn on grill to high.
- Skewer pieces of chicken onto wood or metal skewers.
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
100% pure maple syrup aged in small batch bourbon barrels for up to 18 months!
Whiskey Barrel Aged Sriracha
Whiskey aged sriracha takes a memorable spiciness to a twisted smoky heat.
Place chicken skewer on grill.
Flip skewers once after cooking 6-7 minutes.
Baste chicken with remaining maple syrup during last 2 minutes of cooking.
Cook until internal temperature reached 165F.
If using wooden skewers, soak wood skewers in water for 10 minutes prior to using.
We love hearing and seeing how this recipe turned out for you. Share your alternations, additions, and photos with us! Send them here.
2 thoughts on “Grilled Sriracha Maple Chicken Kabobs”