Apples, cranberries, and bourbon oh my! When fall arrives, so do all of the autumn favorites. Experience the tastes of season with this fall bistro salad. Toss in your favorite protein to upgrade this side salad to a main course.
Fall Bistro Salad
Indulge in the fresh tastes of fall with greens, crisp apples, cranberries, and topped with a tasty bourbon maple balsamic vinaigrette.
- 3/4 cup Candied Pecans (chopped)
- 8 cups Mixed Greens
- 1 Apple (cored & thin sliced)
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Goat or Feta Cheese (crumbled)
In a large salad bowl, place all the greens.
Arrange the cheese, apples, and cranberries on top. Sprinkle pecans last.
Add all dressing ingredients to a mason jar and seal it tightly.
Shake until well combined.
Drizzle over salad and serve.
Serve dressing on the side or wait to dress the salad until ready to eat. This will save you from having wilted greens.
Toss salad before plating to evenly coat with dressing.
- Add your favorite protein to make this a main course. (grilled chicken, salmon, or tofu)