Week after week, our green bean game got old. That’s why we branched out with these balsamic green beans!
So many of you kept telling us we needed to the bourbon maple on green beans. Since our sweet + savory doesn’t always align, we brought you a tangy + savory flavor instead. These balsamic green beans use a thick & sweet aged bourbon balsamic vinegar that pairs well with or without the almonds. If your taste buds favor a tangier flavor, toss a little feta cheese on top — delish!
Balsamic Green Beans with Almonds Recipe
Toss your ordinary green beans with bourbon balsamic vinegar for a tasty twist.
- 1 lb Green Beans
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Slivered Almonds
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Bourbon Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Bourbon Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Balsamic vinegar of Modena Italy aged in small batch bourbon barrels for up to 18 months!
- Place olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Swirl pan to coat.
- Add green beans, almonds, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss to mix and cover.
- Let beans cook for approximately 15 minutes, tossing once half way. Beans should be tender.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese for a tangier dish.
- Frozen green beans make this recipe easy. If using fresh green beans, make sure to wash and dry prior to cooking.
We love hearing and seeing how this recipe turned out for you. Share your alternations, additions, and photos with us! Send them here.