When it heats up outside, that means it’s time for a refreshing drink. Lime, light rum, and barrel aged maple syrup make this maple mojito all that more irresistible.
This simple mojito recipe uses only natural ingredients. Muddle the mint and maple with fresh berries for a fruitier taste; we love using strawberries or blackberries.
Maple Mojito Recipe
The refreshing taste of mint paired with a light rum taste.
- 1 1/2 oz Light or Sugarcane Rum
- 1 Lime Wedge (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Rum Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- 5 Mint Leaves (fresh)
- 1/4 c Club Soda (chilled)
- 1/2 c Ice Cubes
Rum Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
100% pure maple syrup aged in small batch sugarcane rum barrels for up to 18 months!
- Muddle mint and maple in a glass. Squeeze lime juice over mixture.
- Add ice, rum, and soda. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with mint and lime wedge.
- Add 4-5 of your favorite fresh or frozen berries for a flavored mojito. We love strawberries or blackberries!
- Swap the lime wedge for the juice of 1/2 a lime for a tangier drink.
- Omit the rum and use 1 cup of club soda for a non-alcoholic maple mojito.
We love hearing and seeing how this recipe turned out for you. Share your alternations, additions, and photos with us! Send them here.
One thought on “Maple Mojito Cocktail”