Cauliflower is a pretty bland vegetable on it’s own, that’s why we’ve combined whiskey barrel aged maple + sriracha to give this roasted cauliflower recipe a flavor kick.
This sweet and spicy combo of maple sriracha roasted cauliflower is excellent for pairing with any main entree. We enjoyed these hot maple bites with freshly caught snapper. [That’s a one major benefit of living in Florida.]
Ready to conquer dinner tonight? Let’s go…
Even though we strongly suggest using fresh cauliflower for this recipe, time wasn’t on our side so we settled for frozen cauliflower. Those beautiful, multi-color florets are from Trader Joe’s and they definitely added an extra pop to the dinner plate!
If you love spicy food, add a full tablespoon of the whiskey sriracha. Keep in mind, regular sriracha is less spicy then whiskey aged sriracha. [This was your warning!]
Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Oven roasted cauliflower with a sweet & spicy glaze.
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 2.5 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1-2 TBSP Whiskey Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Whiskey Sriracha
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Chop cauliflower into small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
In a separate, small bowl, mix together olive oil, whiskey maple, whiskey sriracha, and salt & pepper. Pour mixture over cut cauliflower and mix until well coated.
Place coated cauliflower on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake cauliflower for 10 minutes before flipping over. Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Raise temperature to 475 F and bake until golden brown, approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- To save time, start with a 16oz bag of frozen cauliflower, instead of fresh cauliflower.
- Substitute coconut oil for olive oil.
- Spice up this dish with a full tablespoon of whiskey sriracha.