Do you eat the same salmon and vegetables recipe week after week? Switch up your weekly routine with this maple-bourbon glazed salmon. The beautiful thing about seasoning salmon yourself, is that you know exactly what ingredients are going on it. This maple-bourbon glaze has only clean ingredients that you can pronounce.
Maple-Bourbon Glazed Salmon
Savory-sweet glaze for salmon with a touch of bourbon.
- 1 lb Salmon Fillet (wild caught)
- 1 tbsp Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Turn the oven broil on high.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar, chili powder, paprika, and salt.
- Coat salmon with dry rub and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Broil salmon for 7-8 minutes.
- Brush on maple syrup and broil 1-2 additional minutes.
- Coconut sugar can be substituted for brown sugar.
- If salmon still has skin on one side, coat skinless side with rub and place the skin side down on the baking sheet.
We love hearing and seeing how this recipe turned out for you. Share your alternations, additions, and photos with us! Send them here.
Have a question?
Please let me know how I can help!
Get On The List
Get FREE recipes, parenting hacks, & mom content.
3 thoughts on “Maple-Bourbon Glazed Salmon”
I made this tonight wit regular maple syrup and it was delicious